Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Moderator and Bon Vivant
28,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiancé took me to Seattle for my birthday last week. As some of you have read, my paeans to the PNW are legion and I would be hard pressed to say where in the world I would rather eat. But if one were to spend two weeks in high quality gluttony, you would be hard pressed to do better than to book a fortnight at the charmingly shabby but still excellent Pensione Nichols overlooking the Pike Market and just wander from stall to shop to restaurant. Burp!

· Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
My fiancé took me to Seattle for my birthday last week. As some of you have read, my paeans to the PNW are legion and I would be hard pressed to say where in the world I would rather eat. But if one were to spend two weeks in high quality gluttony, you would be hard pressed to do better than to book a fortnight at the charmingly shabby but still excellent Pensione Nichols overlooking the Pike Market and just wander from stall to shop to restaurant. Burp!
Congratulations on the engagement, my friend! That is good news. As for the eatery recommendations, my waistline is suggesting that I should turn my attention to other subject for awhile. LOL. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.