Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Cole Haan aren't considered that nice of a shoe (and therefore probably not worth this price), and I am certain I can't spend $300+ on a shoe right now, so can anyone offer some alternatives to this shoe:

https://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/c...=239717&categoryId=300214&productGroup=239718

I'm hoping to spend under $100 on a shoe that looks similar to it, so I'd welcome any brands, links to online items, etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
There are many alternatives assumming you are looking for a plain driving shoe.

Try Geox, they make a nice shoe in the $80-$150 price range and you may find a sale. Try the outlets, such as nordstrom rack, BB outlet, AE outlets. Grapevine Hill on the web also has some RL polo shoes at a big discount. Banana Republic and J. Crew also carry a shoe similar to the Cole Haan.

·
Registered
103 Posts
You should watch ebay for driver styles like this. They are everywhere. Cole Haan is also having a sale right now. Not sure which styles, but received an email. Also check Nordstrom Rack if there is one near you. They always seem to have this type of shoe on the racks. Good luck.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I've seen plenty of leather loafers in this style for under $100. I couldnt tell you exactly where or the brand, but they are fairly commmon, even at closeout places like Burlingtons.

Here's one, although it really looks nothing like the ones you posted:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.