Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have seen past discussions on it, but pictures were no longer available so I couldn't get the idea.

I bay'ed these for $37 incl'd shipping. They are in very good condition. Fit is great after I replaced the original replaceable insoles with the green colored thinner insoles.

I don't play golf much. Should I wear these for regular casual wear? Informal Dinner? Shopping? BBQ Party? Or do they give away the golf shoes look and will make me look silly?

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,999 Posts
Since the most Formal Wear evolved from sport (horseback riding) and the most sophisticated "casual" wear now seems to be perfect for the Dress Codes of private golf courses, there might be just a chance that golf clothes will be the next acceptable dressy clothes!
What do you mean "next". There is a school of thought out there that suggests any shoe that is not a sneaker is considered a dress shoe. Any attire not consisting of denim pants or a t-shirt is considered dressed up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
attire not consisting of denim pants or a t-shirt is considered dressed up.
I used to get complemented for dressing up with denim pants and an bay'ed subtle blue pinstriped navy blazer, which now I figured out as is probably an orphaned suit jacket. Now that I am implementing new knowledge learned here (and spending some), get complements regularly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.