Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin for some career advice.I am about to graduate with a primary teaching degree but do not wish to go teaching. What I would love to do is work as a fashion designer- yeah i know , who doesnt, but I would REALLY love to.Im trying to figure out the best way to gain some experience in the field. I dont wish to go into another college course straight away ,I want to work in the field first to see what its like. Do you know if theres any way I can work as an apprentice or if there are any courses in Europe which offer an Apprenticeship in fashion design? I read something on the internet about a course in Italy for footwear design( which i would also love ) where you work as an apprentice but unfortunately it was in a foreign language so im not sure if i misunderstood it.Have you ever heard of such a course? I have considered working voluntarily but one can only do that for a limited period. I have done a night class in fashion and design which covered the real basics but that is unlikely to secure me a job.I was just wondering if you had any information which might help me, particularly about working as an apprentice.. Thanks a lot!!:D:D:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.