Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this or my other thread have already been discussed, but I tired searching and it just kept timeing out.

I am finishing up my second year of law school, and about to start my first job with a firm this summer. As such, I need to purchase an appropriate wardrobe. Can you guys give me advice on what the basics are, Im really kind of lost.

I wish I had found this site earlier, as I start on Wed. This is what I have thrown together so far...1 black suit - cheap off the rack suit seperate from Macy's. 1 dark brown suit. 2 blue suits, one the same as my brown suit (Jones NY), the other is a wool/cashmere (sp?) blend that I got on clearance from Jos A Bank...but Im worried that its too heavy for the summer, and last I have a greay-ish suit that I got off ebay.

As far as shirts go, I have a bunch of light blue and a couple of white, maybe 8-10 all together. My problem with shirts is that I'm in pretty good shape, I have a rather large chest and shoulder's compared to my waist and hips (Im not huge or anything, but big enough to cause problems). This makes it awful hard to find shirts, if the neck fits the body of the shirt is huge. So I have been looking for altheltic fit, or fitted shirts, or whatever the maker calls them and there hard to find, and even harder to find cheap.

I have two pairs of shoes, one black and one light brown, both made by Bass.

And I have a moderate collection of ties (see my other thread [V])

Any advise you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.