Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
913 Posts
Assuming the Navy and Charcoal Herringbone are the only two you have, I would get a navy stripe and a dark grey stripe next...to vary it up, maybe do one as a pin stripe and one as a subtle chalk stripe...also, I would stick with single breasted. (I will let the guys direct you as to where you should buy since my opinion is biased)

· Registered
913 Posts
I went through some of the old threads, and a fair number of people reported bad experiences with Oxxford . . .
On a board like this you aren't going to find ANYONE that everyone is in 100% agreement over...I think 99% of the time that people are unhappy is because the garment doesn't fit right...the person measuring and fitting/tailoring is the one responsible for this...Oxxford makes a GREAT garment - the key is to purchase it from someone who knows what they are doing...one other point - I have no idea what you look like or are shaped like, but often when people complain a garment doesn't look good, they have unrealistic expectations...it is a suit/jacket, etc - plastic surgery, liposuction, etc is not included...and some people are just an INCREDIBLY difficult fit and you can only do so much...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.