Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy, forgive me if this is covered in the CD[:I] I was a 42 Long for years. I've happily avoided middle age spread, but a series of injuries radically altered my posture. When I started window shopping for clothing after my apartment fire,my jacket size had jumped to a 43L and slacks from a 34 waist to 36. This was measured at the store which tried to sell me a ventless italian suit in pearl grey for business and social use, though it fit very nicely off the rack[xx(]. I have been undergoing physical therapy with light exercise, swimming and yoga. So yesterday I'm at the Camarillo outlet and visit Brooks Bros. I try on a 43L and note the sleeves will need tailoring and it just seems to look 'puffy' overall. On a whim I tried it's equal in my old 42L. It fit! the sleeves fell perfectly just above a discrete show of shirtsleeve and it draped well. This was their 368? travelwear series assembled in Jordan, which the manger nervously assured me was of good quality ( until I relaxed her stating a people who can weave beautifull rugs should be able to sew suits.)So now I'm in a quandery. Will my suit size potentially change again with further physical therapy? I'm not pumping iron or radically changing my body wieght or shape, it's just undergoing a lot of fenderwork:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.