Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes shoes for Abboud now? I know they used to be made by Florsheim, but it seems recently they made a move upmarket in price and style, so now retail for around $300 and advertise their shoes as "Made in Italy". I bought the Bergamo captoe oxford at great discount, but want to have a general idea if the quality matches the price I paid. The shoe description is as follows:

Leather upper
Leather sole
Full leather lining for comfort
Padded sock liner for extra comfort
Blake-Flex construction
Made in Italy

That sounds pretty good, right? Not sure how Blake-Flex construction differs from Blake, but probably just a marketing term. If you have knowledge of the maker, or an opinion on the shoe, I'd love to hear it! This link has the item description and lots of pics: https://tinyurl.com/bekugt

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add: I did not buy them from that website or at that price - I got them at about 50% off. That matters to me; I will pay top dollar for top quality within reason, but prefer to pay a lot less for good enough quality. Which this may be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.