Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Try to purchase on the website, and it allows the 25% discount but not the 2 for 99. So I went to the store and was able to get sales person to apply my typical 15% off from my corporate membership card. Was convinced to open a Brooks Brothers Store Credit Card for an additional 15% off. So at the end of the day I got two 1818 suits and 3 shirts (25% off) for $900 including sales tax.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Are they stackable? I didn't bring my corporate card to work and can't confirm it online. I want to make sure before I wander over to the Madison store.
Generally, purchases that require a quantity (2 for $199, 3 for $149, whatever) aren't considered "sales" and aren't excluded from the corporate discount. However, the 2 for $999 suits and 2 for $249 trousers are a different matter.

Not that a well-meaning salesman who knows your buying habits wouldn't find a way to do it as a courtesy...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Try to purchase on the website, and it allows the 25% discount but not the 2 for 99. So I went to the store and was able to get sales person to apply my typical 15% off from my corporate membership card. Was convinced to open a Brooks Brothers Store Credit Card for an additional 15% off. So at the end of the day I got two 1818 suits and 3 shirts (25% off) for $900 including sales tax.
You certainly got a good deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.