Men's Clothing Forums banner
51781 - 51800 of 51814 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,777 Posts
The oldest is wearing kid-brand clothing. I didn’t pick the shoes (don’t even know what belt, lol) but he looks far more handsome than I ever could hope. Oh, yeah. That’s MY pocket square. Ha View attachment 86550
A very handsome and well dressed lad, for sure! The pocket square is a nice addition to his rig. ;)

·
Registered
860 Posts
A very handsome and well dressed lad, for sure! The pocket square is a nice addition to his rig. ;)
Kind words, Mr. Eagle. When he reaches high school (junior/senior) we'll begin to look at tailored things. With four kids (3 boys) of varying builds, having them look 'sartorially correct' isn't something any of us want to tackle. :LOL:

·
Registered
548 Posts
No pics, but with 95+ heat expected in my area.....

BB White OCBD
BB Floral tie, in a mix of red/light blue/white pedal flowers
JAB Seersucker Suit (2B darted, a little built up in the shoulders, but very light weight, and very cheap during one of their sales)
Leatherman Black Crocodile pattern belt with SS monogrammed clinch buckle
BB cotton lisle socks
AE Black Verona Bit Loafers

·
Premium Member
6,160 Posts
^
95°, gawd. You must be far south of me, like what, Massachusetts?

What you're wearing sounds swell. And the seersucker, she be blue and white? I could picture that, plus all you've mentioned except maybe the monogrammed belt. I mean I can picture it, but rather not.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I will attend a funeral later today, so I am appropriately attired. When dressing this morning, I was again reminded that one of the best off the rack suit lines of the recent past was the BB Brooksease line. Well made for their price point, excellent fit, excellent fabric. This suit line hit the point of diminishing returns for a men's suit. One had to spend a lot more for MtM and then full custom to achieve a meaningfully better result. This cut just fits, and is very comfortable to wear over the course of a day. It would be outstanding if this line were to be brought back. One can wish....

Anyway:

Navy worsted BB Brooksease / 3r2 undarted sack
White pinpoint oxford BB BD
Ben Silver "Old Felsted" Rep Tie (green background, with narrow stripes of yellow/red/navy
Leatherman Crocodile Pattern belt, Silver monogrammed clinch buckle
BB wool lisle socks
Allen Edmonds Verona bit loafers

Vintage gold case Wittnaur wristwatch and a navy with green stripe NATO watchband.

Tomorrow will likely be a tan poplin suit, blue BB OCBD, Rep tie, with dark brown belt and shoes.

51781 - 51800 of 51814 Posts