Men's Clothing Forums banner
51781 - 51799 of 51799 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,697 Posts
The oldest is wearing kid-brand clothing. I didn’t pick the shoes (don’t even know what belt, lol) but he looks far more handsome than I ever could hope. Oh, yeah. That’s MY pocket square. Ha View attachment 86550
A very handsome and well dressed lad, for sure! The pocket square is a nice addition to his rig. ;)

·
Registered
850 Posts
A very handsome and well dressed lad, for sure! The pocket square is a nice addition to his rig. ;)
Kind words, Mr. Eagle. When he reaches high school (junior/senior) we'll begin to look at tailored things. With four kids (3 boys) of varying builds, having them look 'sartorially correct' isn't something any of us want to tackle. :LOL:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
ETA: This probably belongs in timeless style WAYWT thread, since there’s not a lot of Trad elements. I should have been paying more attention!

Spring has finally arrived. Then summer tomorrow. Ha.

Shirt - Ratio
Jacket - HSM
Trousers - Santorelli
Shoes - Carmina
Pocket Square - Kent Wang

Trousers Outerwear Leg Dress shirt Neck
Outerwear Light Dress shirt Product Textile
Footwear Brown Shoe Oxford shoe Human leg

·
Registered
543 Posts
No pics, but with 95+ heat expected in my area.....

BB White OCBD
BB Floral tie, in a mix of red/light blue/white pedal flowers
JAB Seersucker Suit (2B darted, a little built up in the shoulders, but very light weight, and very cheap during one of their sales)
Leatherman Black Crocodile pattern belt with SS monogrammed clinch buckle
BB cotton lisle socks
AE Black Verona Bit Loafers

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
^
95°, gawd. You must be far south of me, like what, Massachusetts?

What you're wearing sounds swell. And the seersucker, she be blue and white? I could picture that, plus all you've mentioned except maybe the monogrammed belt. I mean I can picture it, but rather not.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
51781 - 51799 of 51799 Posts