Men's Clothing Forums banner
51761 - 51780 of 51799 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
^
Very nice.
If a guy can only own one tie, that's the one it should be. Great shoe, which AE is that?

TIP: taking a shot of shoes while on without bending over makes them appear a mile away. Plus distorts them; the toe appears smaller than your jacket button. Maybe lean over a little.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice.
If a guy can only own one tie, that's the one it should be. Great shoe, which AE is that?
Those are the AE Dryden. They are a Craigslist purchase from about 10 years back and my only black shoe.

Out of my four BB #3 rep stripe ties I would say the navy with silver stripe is my least worn. My navy with gold stripe is the most worn (by far) then red with navy stripe then navy with red stripe. The navy with gold stripe has considerable fraying at the bottom at this point.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,697 Posts
All Brooks today with the exception of the tie which is Burberrys

and one from a fundraising gala that was sadly not black tie but my wife looks nice.
View attachment 85646
At once, both a handsome and a beautiful couple. The shot reminds me of the times I contributed to fundraisers so I too could go to the party and show off my wife. ;)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Good morning, folks. Haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been somewhat hampered with my arm in a sling, but I thought you’d all appreciate today’s rig. Scored a cord jacket and I am really loving the casualness of it. Took the opportunity to snap pics while doing my shoulder exercises so the slig wouldn’t hamper the pics. Taking on a gratuitous pic from yesterday‘s outing, too.
Shirt Dress shirt Sleeve Textile Street fashion

Outerwear Sleeve Gesture Comfort Wood

Clothing Watch Suit trousers Outerwear Arm

Plant Flower Sky Tree Botany

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good morning, folks. Haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been somewhat hampered with my arm in a sling, but I thought you’d all appreciate today’s rig. Scored a cord jacket and I am really loving the casualness of it. Took the opportunity to snap pics while doing my shoulder exercises so the slig wouldn’t hamper the pics. Taking on a gratuitous pic from yesterday‘s outing, too. View attachment 85847
View attachment 85846
View attachment 85845
View attachment 85844
Looking good FB!

51761 - 51780 of 51799 Posts