Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
Until you mentioned that your dad liked bows, I thought that was you. So you're the round one on the left and dad's the long one on the right? Hmmmm, okay. Merry Christmas. You both look good. Dull, but good.

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
... is that really necessary? At least give him some constructive criticism.
^Yeah, Peak and Pine is pretty much the rudest commenter I've seen in the time I've been posting here.
He's trolling. He was called out by Alan C. on another post.
Whoa, a pile on!

Cruiser, I need your help here (since you're the most piled on poster ever).
A few tips, pleeeze. They've called me a troll. (What exactly is that anyway? Is that like when you call Sean Hannity and disagree with him and he calls you unAmerican?)

I would like to think that I offer an invaluable service to the forum by being the only member who actually lives in a tree house. And while my words may seen cutting to some, my cats and I think they're frothy and funfilled. And Alan C. is one of my closest friends. Or rather could be, if he'd loosen up.

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
I find it hard to believe that you didn't have eh... cannabis designs on something or another during the '60s and '70s. ;)
Perhaps you've seen the movie American Graffiti, the tag line of which was Where Were You In '62? I was a senior in High School in '62, same as in the film. And there ain't no pot in that movie, lad.

Drugs aside, that Madras works well on you. Now to be truly authentic, turn your back to the camera and show us the little button on the center-rear of the collar of that shirt.

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
The suit looks a bit big to me, Cards.
Nay. There's not a millimeter of air between the bottom flaps of that coat and Cards luxurious thighs. Shoulders look good too. And the shirt appears to be non-bellow. Overall, nice fit, nice look. However, I am scared silly by the pose and pray the monitor doesn't come alive and that Cards-robot-thing attack me.

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
Wow. I may have to rethink trad. As well as my previous distaste for arms akimbo. Very, very smooth, Old Sport.

PINK SHOELACES (1959)

"He wears tan shoes with pink shoelaces
A polka-dot vest, and man, oh man!
He wears tan shoes with pink shoelaces,
And a big panama with a purple hat band!"

You might want to try that purple hat band thing.

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
After reading and watching for many months, I finally thought I ought to post my first "What are you wearing" post. If this works out, it might be an easy way to contribute to AACC!
No worry, it worked out. Welcome. The look's really smooth. Do it again.

Disclaimer: I'm buttering everyone up extra greasy because I'm considering posting a few snaps of m'self and I need a strong reception. I just bought a Nikon D40 and a Zorro-type mask. What else do I need?

·
Premium Member
6,163 Posts
Yeah, yeah, that's great. Where are the pictures you promised us, huh? ;)
It's not easy to make a camera out of materials found in nature.* I too am looking forward to his contributions.

*Continuing to think of P&P as a half-crazed shut-in who has somehow tapped into the internet through sheer mountain-man will, channeling his thoughts directly from a clearing in the woods into this forum. At least that's how they do it in Finland.
Not sure I ever used the word promise, here or any place in my entire lifetime. Considering, I think it was. Still am, but thank you for your continued interest, I guess.

There's a chance, but only a chance, that the part that follows the asterisk in Trip's quote might, but just might, have some meat to it.

1 - 19 of 108 Posts