Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Classic pieces, nicely done. I'm curious if you had the moleskins tailored at all (aside from hem)? The fit, particularly in the upper thigh appears slimmer than what I would expect from O'Connell's.
I had the waist and seat take in some but nothing in the upper thigh or leg. It is possible it's the camera angle. It's a full cut and same as my other O'Connell's trousers. PM me if you'd like any measurements; I'd be more than happy to oblige.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I trekked the office today, a good day to break out the tweed given the temperatures. The trousers were a recent eBay find, and they are tapered fairly aggressively. I am not 100% sure if the fit flatters me or not. But they are nice (and warm).

OCBD: Proper Cloth
Jacket: J Press
Trousers: Hertling
Chukkas: Herring

Clothing Suit trousers Dress shirt Neck Sleeve

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
At home with no place to go but Christmas came early as a Shaggy Dog Shetland I got off eBay arrived today. My first one. Quite a bit different than the O'Connell's/Bahle's Shetlands I own. It does make me appreciate the numerical sizing of O'Connell's. This one has some really long arms; thanks goodness for the turn back cuffs.

Clothing Outerwear White Product Dress shirt

1 - 20 of 96 Posts