Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 49 Posts

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone

Any sugguestions for a nice brand for jeans and clean and elegant designs?

I don´t like levis, and Diesel seemed a good option but they don´t fit me to well. Other popular brands, the come with a lot of fashion broken parts etc. Polo could be a good option, I thought that maybe brands like burberry or barbour may have some nice jeans

best regards

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I am starting to check this brands on the web, Ernest sewn looks nice and the APC rescue, the thing is APC rescur comes in unwashed denim in the on line shop. I remember I had one Gstar unwashed denim and the became very small after the first watch, is difficult to get your right size with this kind of denim

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Thansk for the answers, I will try APC, Ernest sewn and Gieves and hawkes, they all look very good. Another thing that I naver liked aboout jeans is that they stretch, Levi´s for example stretch a lot. Can we tell some brands strectch less than other or depends of the model. What about the brands we have been talking about?

best regards

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Ok, thanks I did not know anout the non washing at the beginning for unwashed denim, so for this knid of denim one or two sizes bigger and one less for the rest. I think at the end is probably better to wear chinos or more formal pants

best regards

· Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks so much for that advice, I am in a similar situation with my jeans, I have to prove this kind of denim. If I have to wear them for a few months I wont have to get one size bigger, do they shrink a lot when I finally wash them?

Do you have experience with the japansese brands? like skull, sugar cane, samurai etc. they are mostly raw selvaged denim. Are they better for some reason? they are all above 200 dollars

best regards and thanks for your help

1 - 8 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.