Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just returned from an auto trip cross country am not happy with my two suit bags. I have great airline compatible garmet bags (filson, old hartman, and orvis) but want something simple and light and inexpensive. The cloth/plastic things from Walmart look and are cheap. BB gives me one when I buy a suit or coat but sooner or later the zipper tears away and they are plastic too. Any ideas? These will hang on a rod in the back of the car just for dog hair and dirt/dust protection.
Dave

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I just use the standard plastic bag that comes with suit purchases. I put my suits, blazers or sportcoats in this and my shirts in my wheeled garment bag. I then carry both on the airplane. It works great, and avoids those pesky fees to check bags that are commonplace (unfortunately) with U.S. airlines these days.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
suit bag

That's what I do now, but isn't there anything between the suit bag you get with the suit and a $200 "garmet bag" which folds, pockets, and all the other bells/whistles.
Andy, who to call, or write?!
dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.