Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have to admit the sort of "oil slick" shoe on the bottom catches my eye.

It would be the only pair in the room, every time!

DH
Funny you should mention that! I once had GAF Chemicals as a client. I had to visit a site of theirs notorious for carcinogenic pollution, and that is almost the exact appearance of the ooze that was seeping up through the ground! :D

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Does anyone know any details of Paul Parkman? I see their stuff on Ebay occasionally and IIRC there's a store in Toronto that sells them. Their website prices aren't entirely unreasonable for the sector, I think.

Their website is curiously silent about where they're made. However, the trademark Paul Parkman is owned by a Turkey-based company, so I guess they're Turkish, which is by no means terrible.

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The perfect boots for my formal tails outfit. Thanks.

View attachment 20009
Reminds me I once had a neighbor who was a cool guy. He was a sky diving magician. But not at the same time; sky diving was the hobby, and magic the livelihood. Seeing that photo reminded me that he once concocted instantaneous balloon animals for another neighbor who was a little girl at the time.

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
About 10 years ago Brooks Brothers had full brogue double-monk shoes at a fantastic price, and people here really disliked them. They thought a double-monk and full brogue details together were too much. Those shoes were subtle in comparison to what I'm seeing here. About those Brooks Brothers shoes, I bought them and I'm still wearing them!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.