Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black pair of Alden Full Strap Slip-On loafers, and a tan/brown pair of Alden Perf Tip Bal Oxfords. i am looking to add a more relaxed third pair in brown. Any ideas?

Is there any way to email The Shoe Mart to see what they have for seconds?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't email

Call ShoeMart. The conversation is useful. When I called, Ed steered me to the right size to accommodate the characteristics of the lasts involved. I wanted a particular shoe; he urged me to look at another. He sent both; the one he suggested was much nicer. They were seconds, so I saved about 40%.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Here I go again...

I have a Black pair of Alden Full Strap Slip-On loafers, and a tan/brown pair of Alden Perf Tip Bal Oxfords. i am looking to add a more relaxed third pair in brown. Any ideas?

Is there any way to email The Shoe Mart to see what they have for seconds?
https://www.aldenshoes.com/DrawOneShoe.asp?CategoryID=59

The All-Weather Walker is the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. And they really ARE "all-weather." I wore them in a rainstorm in June and they kept my feet completely dry. They turned a much darker brown when wet but they dried to look like new.

They're made using the Barrie last, so you might want to go down a size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.