Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
First post here. Been reading up on the information and it is a great resource for young men like myself who are just starting out and getting their first suit for that interview/recruitment event/first job.

I'm in Toronto. Visited lots of Harry Rosens and places but haven't had much luck b/c my size is 34R. I tried 36R in Boss but it just seems a generally a hair big. Problem is I only found exactly five 34R suits in Toronto, none of which really caught my eye.

Friend suggested MTM suit. I'm quite fond of the Armani suits as well since they're in my price range (below 1k).

I wanted to know your thoughts on above - and been thinking since the 34R is more the normal in places like China, Hong Kong, what you guys think about getting a suit from those places shipped to Toronto, whether by ordered online, etc.

thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
From the "1930's Polo Shirt" thread I saw they had 34r suits ON SALE for around $500.

www.boggi.com

Good luck.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Most of the suits are nicer in real life.

Coats also available in 34R, and IMO are a great value.

Now on sale 20-25% off (Coats/Suits respectively).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.