Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone this is my first post and it kind of consists of about 4 questions in one. I've tried to look though to find an answer but cant seem to find it.
I recently acquired a medium gray 3 piece suit. It doesn't have a back belt loop so i'll need to wear braces. I am looking into a pair of Albert Thurston's and I'm wondering since this is the only suit I'll prob wear the braces with what color should I get. Also I'm going to wear the suit with just a white shirt, so what color/pattern tie should I wear with it to achieve that retro look. And last question i want to sport a pocket square these days but all I want is that regular white square fold, no puffs or pointy folds. Therefore should I be buying a white linen pocket square instead of silk and is there anywhere I can get one for under $20. Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
The waistcoat will cover the braces, so it's really a personal preference. You may want to get white or black braces to reduce their visibility in case they slip out when you have your jacket off (IF you take your jacket off). Or you may want to buy some brightly coloured braces for fun:icon_smile:.

Can't help you with the tie, but a quick google pocket search could probably find you a cheap linen pocket square.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.