Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 3/2 roll jacket -- suit, blazer or sportcoat -- that's darted. Anyone know of anything?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see anything on the Peter Millar website. His prices are a bit expensive for me too.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Most of the pre-Corneliani PRL 3-buttons had the top buttonhole finished on the inside, thus allowing for it to show in the roll. Made in Syracuse, NY (92ish-99) by Pietrafesa or earlier (77ish-92ish) by Polo Tailored Clothing. Vintage on eBay. Unless it's changed, the Corneliani stuff has the top buttonhole finished on the outside thus forcing a high 3-button. Perhaps a detail the Polo design braintrust overlooked while concentrating on ape-ing Thommy "PeeWee" Browne.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Most of the pre-Corneliani PRL 3-buttons had the top buttonhole finished on the inside, thus allowing for it to show in the roll. Made in Syracuse, NY (92ish-99) by Pietrafesa or earlier (77ish-92ish) by Polo Tailored Clothing. Vintage on eBay. Unless it's changed, the Corneliani stuff has the top buttonhole finished on the outside thus forcing a high 3-button. Perhaps a detail the Polo design braintrust overlooked while concentrating on ape-ing Thommy "PeeWee" Browne.
All of my new PRL suits and sport coats roll over the top button.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.