Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried posting this in the sales forum, but it wouldn't let me post for some reason. During JAB's clearance sale last week I bought 6 suits, but have decided to return 3 of them. Before sending them back to JAB, I thought I'd offer them to any AAAC member(s) who might be interested since the prices are very good. All 3 are brand new with tags. I have 2 Signature Gold suits (a 46L and a 48L, both 2-button) that are both light olive with very thin alternating blue and copper colored stripes. The other suit is a Joseph (46L, 2-button) that is taupe with alternating blue and beige stripes. Both are very nice looking suits and I will be happy to send pics to anyone who is seriously interested. The Sig Gold's are $199 each plus shipping and the Joseph is $149 plus shipping. If there are no takers by next Friday (3/6/09), I'll just return them to JAB for a refund. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Every year I buy several suits during their big clearance sale. When they arrive I pick out the ones I like the best out of the group and return the rest. There's nothing wrong with them at all, I just decided to keep 2 of the other ones and return these.
This is stating the obvious, but why not just purchase the suits you like the best? No hassle of returning or trying to sell on suits.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because it's difficult to know how you look in a particular suit when buying off the internet. Returning is not a big hassle, I just pay $10 or $15 to ship them back and get a full refund. The deeply discounted price of the suits makes it worth a slight bit of inconvenience to return the ones I decide not to keep. If no one buys these, I don't care, I'll just return them for a full refund. I just thought I'd be nice and extend the opportunity to fellow AAAC members to buy them from me before I return them to JAB, because JAB will not put them back on their website for the same clearance price since that sale is over.

This is stating the obvious, but why not just purchase the suits you like the best? No hassle of returning or trying to sell on suits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.