Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
(aka TKI67)
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right before the pandemic I got four OCBDs, unlined and unfused from O'Connell's. All are 16 1/2 x 33. They are in blue, white, pink university stripe, and blue university stripe. Needless to say, under the conditions of a pandemic they would get very little wear, but as the pandemic began so did a weight loss regimen. Sadly it reduced my neck size by nearly two inches! Even though I could wear them open collared, I really do need to size down. Bummer.

If you would like to purchase any or all, shoot me a message. They really are quite lovely shirts. I believe Gitman makes them to O'Connell's specifications.

$40 each or four for $150. Buyer pays shipping of their choice.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Right before the pandemic I got four OCBDs, unlined and unfused from O'Connell's. All are 16 1/2 x 33. They are in blue, white, pink university stripe, and blue university stripe. Needless to say, under the conditions of a pandemic they would get very little wear, but as the pandemic began so did a weight loss regimen. Sadly it reduced my neck size by nearly two inches! Even though I could wear them open collared, I really do need to size down. Bummer.

If you would like to purchase any or all, shoot me a message. They really are quite lovely shirts. I believe Gitman makes them to O'Connell's specifications.

$40 each or four for $150. Buyer pays shipping of their choice.
Incoming message.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.