Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sherman Brothers:

www.shermanbrothers.com

is having a Semi-Annual Alden Sale. The discount is 15% off per pair of Alden shoes. This sale ends December 11, 2008. This discount applies to Alden shell cordovan shoes. I called Sherman Brothers (1-877-337-4637) to inquire about special orders. Their customer service representative informed me that special orders receive the discount in effect at the time of delivery. Therefore, orders that are not delivered before this sale ends would not receive the 15% off discount.

When ordering, use the coupon code "barry" to receive 15% off the suggested retail price of Alden shoes.

Best regards.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sherman Brothers:

www.shermanbrothers.com

is having their Semi-Annual Alden Sale. The discount is 15% off per pair of Alden shoes. This sale ends December 11, 2008. This sale applies to Alden shell cordovan shoes. I called Sherman Brothers (1-877-337-4637) to inquire about special orders. The customer service representative informed me that special orders receive the sale price in effect at the time of delivery. Therefore, orders that are not delivered before this sale ends would not receive the 15% off discount.

When ordering, use the coupon code "barry" to receive 15% off the suggested retail price of Alden shoes.

Best regards.
Thanks David!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.