Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
See if AE has any Keene loafers left in your size. They've been discontinued, but my local store found a pair for me a few months ago. They were originally made in black and brown, as I recall (obviously, colors and sizes are now limited to what's left). Paid ~$130, as I recall.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm pretty sure Sebago makes a loafer in suede. I think I just saw one on their website, but I don't remember which model it was. I have a pair of classics that I've been happy with, and they're on the lower end of your price range. They are also offered in a variety of widths, which is good to get the best fit. Shoebuy usually has good discounts and coupons, so you can usually get them about 20% off or so.

I have a pair of AEs, but quite frankly the Sebagos fit better and are therefore more comfortable. Don't assume more expensive is better.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
See if AE has any Keene loafers left in your size. They've been discontinued, but my local store found a pair for me a few months ago. They were originally made in black and brown, as I recall (obviously, colors and sizes are now limited to what's left). Paid ~$130, as I recall.
Or:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.