Viccel Socks - I think something is wrong

Discussion in 'Andy's Fashion Forum' started by never behind, Sep 14, 2017.

1. never behind

never behind New Member

United States
    IN
    Zionsville
    I've heard some nice things about Viccel socks so I ordered a couple of pairs during their 30% off sale. I got them today and I've never had a pair of socks fit this way. Anyone with experience with the brand and the fit? Not sure if this normal for the company or if I got a batch of defects. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. numbercrunch

numbercrunch Starting Member

Canada
    Ontario
    Markham
    Thought you were supposed to wear it on your foot ;)

winghus and Charles Dana like this.
  3. never behind

never behind New Member

United States
    IN
    Zionsville
    Oh my, that was unintended.

numbercrunch likes this.
  4. FLMike

FLMike Honors Member

United States
    FL
    West Coast
    Funniest post ever on AAAC

Charles Dana and numbercrunch like this.
  5. Andy

Andy Site Creator/Administrator Staff Member

United States
    California
    Palm Desert
    Admin Post
    It's a sock-hand puppet. But all seriousness aside, Viccel was a brief advertiser here and I didn't get a good feeling about the quality of the socks nor the company!

6. never behind

never behind New Member

United States
    IN
    Zionsville
    I thought I'd bump this so we could have that great pic at the top of the forum. :)

Kidding aside, I thought I'd post an update if anyone cared about the company's socks. The "sock puppet" went away after a wash, so that's an improvement. Overall they are "meh", so maybe a C grade. The good is they are inexpensive, stay up all day and the toe seam is comfortable. The bad is they are ugly socks IMO. The colors are slightly "off" and the socks are on the shiny side. The oddest thing to me is the sock pattern is only half the sock that covers the leg. Basically the sock has 3 parts - the pattern, an odd meshy part, then the traditional ribbed portion at the top. Thankfully the top two section don't show or I would have to part ways. [​IMG]