Viccel.com Socks!

Discussion in 'Andy's Fashion Forum' started by Andy, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy

Andy Site Creator/Administrator

I got some socks from http://www.viccel.com and they are a great value!

Made from 100% mercerized cotton, which has a stronger fabric structure and will not shrink or lose its shape in a very thin sock, with reinforced heels, and toes.

Plus you should see the colors! The prices are very reasonable too.

Sweat is a strong solvent for dyes in socks, but Viccel uses Indantherene dyes, which do not disolve in sweat and these socks keep their original color. Also Indantherene dyes are resistant to light, washing, and chloride.
    Your black socks will stay black no matter how many times they are washed.
    [​IMG]

2. eagle2250

eagle2250 Connoisseur<br>Moderator

As long as they come in black and navy color options, I'll give them a try...perhaps a brand to compete with the GoldToes, eh! ;)

3. Nerev

Nerev Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. any with stripes? :aportnoy:

4. Srynerson

Srynerson Well-Known Member

Is that address correct? When I try going to viccell.com or www.viccell.com, they come up as invalid addresses.

5. deanayer

deanayer Well-Known Member

I think it should be http://www.viccel.com like its spelled on the sock but thats not working either. I do I have the correct domain however as google has indexed it the same as I have spelled it, its just offline right now for some reason.

6. kemalony

kemalony Inactive user

I have just checked http://www.viccel.com it works fine

7. gordion

gordion Member

hate synthetic

can anyone tell me about are these socks really dont have synthetic ??

thanx

8. memphislawyer

memphislawyer Well-Known Member

I am ordering a six pack today to try them out. About $4.90 a pair and he will let me mix and match on a 6 pack, making them about $4.00 a pair and free shipping

9. From Vancouver

From Vancouver Well-Known Member

Those socks look short to me. Men wearing them might show leg when sitting down - a no-no. I prefer over-the-calf length socks.

10. LanceW

LanceW Well-Known Member

I have 6 pair coming. It's hard to have too many socks :)

11. sid1971

sid1971 Active Member

Just done the samething but ordered 8 pairs.:icon_smile_big:

12. Andy

13. I have just spoken to them. they will be bringing out OTC socks and patterned socks in the future.

14. gordion

gordion Member

i just ordered 6 pairs :) undyed

15. kemalony

kemalony Inactive user

only have elastane in top section rate of it aproximate 1.5%. But this elastane does not have direct connection to skin because its placed inside socks' fabric.

16. kemalony

kemalony Inactive user

Length of socks change depends on size and equal to foot length. Actually its hard to see leg when you sit down.

But many people requested OCT Socks and we decided to add them in our production range. They will be ready end of this month.

17. gordion

gordion Member

thanx

18. kemalony

kemalony Inactive user

We are preparing new designs when they are ready I will write you

19. Andy,

How would you compare these socks against Pantaharella, Marcoliani, Corgi and Falke?

20. Andy

They are cheaper! :icon_smile_big:

Actually the only socks that you mention that I have had any personal experience with is a couple pairs of Pantherella from Alex Kabbaz http://www.customshirt1.com/PantherellaPix01.htm

Now if someone would like to send me a pair or two of Marcoliani, Corgi and/or Falke I would be more than happy to give you my opinion! :icon_smile_big:

Most of the socks in my sock drawer are Polo/RL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.