Thread: Loake Mad Dogs

Default Loake Mad Dogs

....are on sale for about $180 at Pediwear at the moment. I seem to recall that there are a couple of Mad Doggers on here. Any guidance to offer on fit, durability, care?

----------------------
    "When you wear something like spats, I think you might as well wear your favorite players jersey bc what youre saying is I want to be powerful like the bear and Im wearing its hide to tap into its power." - Film Noir Buff

"First sense of what 'normal' good clothes looked like came from my dad, of course, and from Babar books." - Concordia

" I have a related problem in that I often have to chase people. Leather soles are no good for this kind of work." - Patrick06790

2. Ask Andy Encyclopedia (Desktop - Inline 1)

Arrow Mad Dogs and Englishmen

I, too, am toying with the possibility of a purchase. Cleaning and maintenance could be difficult, and matching them to an outfit could be interestingly challenging. Anyone out there already got experience of them? They're a good price I can't help feeling that they'd be a lot of fun - and the cause of much comment!

Country
    United States
    State
    Florida
    City
    Harmony

While I find the design to be appealing, I fear the tweed portion of the shoes would be too demanding in terms of care and maintenance. So, as I shun personal ownership of same, I will heartily applaud those with the sartorial courage and personal committment necessary to own and proudly wear a pair of "Mad Dogs." They look incredible!