Default Source for "Go To H3LL Pants?"

I'm after some green go to hell pants, any suggestions as to a source?
    Patrick Tolbert
    J.A.B. #477

More info? Normal flat-front kelly green pants, green pants w/ something embroidered, or something even crazier?

Talking

a food pair of flat front green trousers, either kelly or a lighter green.

Also- something that wont break the bank, I found an ideal pair, but they were >100.
    Patrick Tolbert
    J.A.B. #477

vineyard vines:

Country
    United States
    State
    Georgia
    City
    Atlanta

Default Orvis - on sale...

http://www.orvis.com/store/product_c...=9517&shop_id=

Probably not the green you're going for, but still a good deal.

Those are pinwale weekend cords from j.crew on sale for $19.99 (http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...atId=cat90017). I dont have a pair so I don't really know anything about them really and are a bit mild in the scope of gth pants, but they also have a blue pair for sale that would fit the bill for gth pants a bit better if your interested.

Country
    United States
    State
    Charlotte
    City
    North Carolina

If you canít make it to a more tradly store, Polo is normally a good source that's widely available to everybody.. You can even find good GTH stuff at the outlets too. In fact, most of the stuff that makes it to the mark down rack at the outlet are GTH clothing pieces. The reasoning behind this is quite simply: the public at large doesnít want Ďem, leaving a large, heavily reduced price GTH inventory for us that do!

But if you want my opinion, I say go for the glory (or perhaps shock?) and pick up a pair of menís Lilly Pulitzer pants. My understanding is that after a 3 year hiatus, theyíve started producing a menís line again. I caution you though, any man can buy a pair but it takes a true man of courage to actually wear them.

http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/trousers_casual.php

at the bottom are a pair of kelly green poplin embroidered...$125

Country
    United States
    State
    WI
    City
    Oshkosh

Quote Originally Posted by The Virginian
    If you canít make it to a more tradly store, Polo is normally a good source that's widely available to everybody.. You can even find good GTH stuff at the outlets too. In fact, most of the stuff that makes it to the mark down rack at the outlet are GTH clothing pieces. The reasoning behind this is quite simply: the public at large doesnít want Ďem, leaving a large, heavily reduced price GTH inventory for us that do!
    I was going to suggest this as well, last year I got a pair of seersucker, lime green and Nantucket reds all for under $20 each.

Brian

I’m going to put this out there, just something for consideration.
    I have a feeling that something gets lost in translation when one is considering a pair of GTH pants on the cheap.
    To elicit the true GTH effect these trousers should be purchased and worn after a significant portion of ones wardrobe is complete. They should be out of character to ones wardrobe as well.
    “Premature” wearing or displaying of GTH trousers, does not to elicit a GTH attitude, but rather a comical or whimsy affectation. Premature could be both age, social or financial standing. Someone looking for GTH either has the money to spend, doesn’t need the trousers or says “damn it all, I’ll have those pants and wear them”.
    That’s what makes GTH great, being worn out of character.

Madras or embroidered trousers are fun, but are not by default defined as GTH.
    When worn by a college student for example it’s just fashion without the desired GTH effect.

Men in their 40’s or beyond can do GTH well, for me, and I am quite fond or the look, these trousers do not carry the same weight. Maybe like going sockless to work, something for the youngsters.

Waiting for my man in Pittsburgh to send two pair of trousers seen on page 20 of Brooks May catalog,

Allen

11. AskAndy Encyclopedia 2  (Desktop - Inline 2)

THE source for retailers who wanted to stock high-quality GTH trousers was and remains English Sportswear Ltd. in Lynbrook, NY. Don't ask me how I know this; I just do. Almost surely the source that both Murray's and Andover Shop uses, and for sure the one that Eljo's uses. I would bet $ it's the source for O' Connell's as well. I've always wondered if Orvis asks them to do their GTH gear.
    -Harris